Planning for a disaster or crisis that affects your comms infrastructure, or requires your teams to work remotely or from home, is essential for any business.
X.COMM provides robust business continuity planning and disaster recovery solutions allowing your business to communicate and collaborate from anywhere, anytime – keeping your team connected and aiding business continuity.
Most businesses today are totally reliant on their telecoms and internet connection to do business, whether it be to run their sales operation, customer care department, a major retail operation or a simple email system. The cost to business if the comms systems fail, a building is put out of action or there is a national crisis, could be significant, both in terms of lost revenue and damaged reputation.
X.COMM’s solutions enable:-
- Seamless integration between desk phone and mobile, allowing team members to make and receive calls from either device, whether they are at home, in the office or out in the road. We can make a mobile act like an extension of your phone system.
- Advanced call handling features such as hunt groups, voicemail, hold, transfer, hold music and even call recording on a mobile.
- Having an office extension also on a phone remotely or at home, allowing team members to work away from the office but still receive and make calls and have all the features they have on their office desk phone. So they can work as if they were in the office.
- Compliant call recording
- Conference calling
- Remote IT support
- Multi-network 4G SIM cards ensuring you stay connected to your employees.
X.COMM can provide all the tools your business needs to remain effective whilst your teams are either working from home or roaming around the country, or indeed globally.
X.COMM offers a spectrum of connectivity solutions to ensure that your team members stay connected when they are working remotely or from home, including business-grade broadband and a multi-network mobile SIM service. For businesses with remote workers that require more than just 4G mobile or broadband internet, X.COMM also provides Dedicated Internet Access circuits, MPLS/IPVPN network solutions and is a leading provider of Hosted Telephony.
If you are a call centre customer with the X.COMM call centre solution, we can enable your call centre agents to work remotely or from home and still work as if they are in the office, sitting at their desk. Whilst working away from the office they can still make and receive calls via the call queues. All call centre reporting will also continue to function as if the agents are in the office.
If you’d like to find out more or discuss in more detail how we can help you with your business continuity planning, remote working or disaster recovery, please call us on 0800 130 3020 and one of our team will be happy to help.
X.COMM provides robust business continuity planning and disaster recovery solutions allowing your business to communicate and collaborate from anywhere, anytime
- Seamless integration between desk phone and mobile
- Advanced call handling features
- Office extension on a phone, remotely or at home
X.COMM can provide all the tools your business needs to remain effective in the event of a disaster or crisis.