Built-in reliability with cloud-based Hosted PBX systems
X.COMM’s business-grade hosted telephone service (using VoIP) will revolutionise your business communications. X.COMM’s Hosted Telephony converts voice into data, allowing business calls to be sent and received via an internet connection rather than traditional telephone and ISDN lines.
Integrated voice and data solutions like these are the future of business telephony and more and more businesses are moving towards internet-based voice communcations. The VoIP market is expected to grow enormously over the next few years as more and more companies move over to IP-based telephony solutions.
X.COMM’s Hosted Telephony offers a number of advantages for all businesses and especially Contact / Call Centres, including:-
- Significant savings in terms of reduced telecommunications infrastructure cost, monthly recurring fees and call charges
- Excellent, reliable voice quality.
- Increased flexibility and scalability.
- Powerful functionality to increase business efficiency and enhance customer service.
- Enterprise-class technology to connect satellite offices and homeworkers but with significant cost savings when compared to similar solutions using traditional phone systems.
- Hosted in X.COMM data centres significantly reducing loss of service due to power outages
Hosted PBX phone systems have many benefits for businesses of all sizes, but especially SMEs. A cloud-based system has all the functionality of a proprietary phone system such as call recording, hunt groups and call attendant but without the drain on IT resources.
X.COMM’s cloud-based Hosted PBX system requires little or no complex infrastructure to purchase or set up as it uses an Internet connection. Plus, it will incur fewer expenses in the form of maintenance, repairs and downtime than an in-house on-premises system.
Communication requirements can grow seamlessly as a business grows with a cloud-based Hosted PBX system. In fact, phone lines, extensions and mobile devices can be added quickly and easily.
With X.COMM’s cloud-based Hosted PBX system, businesses don’t have to dedicate in-house staff, time and money to keeping an on-premises system up and running as the up-keep of a hosted system is managed by our support team in an off-site location. Businesses will experience more uptime because the hosted system doesn’t have to be taken offline for maintenance, updating, or repairs.
Businesses can rely on a cloud-based Hosted PBX system to connect every call without lapses in call quality, delays, jitter or packet loss. They can enjoy amazing call quality no matter where they do business and can manage their team’s performance anywhere they have an internet connection.
Built-in business continuity
If you’re still using a legacy system the first thing that fails in the event of an unforeseen circumstance such as a storm, fire or power cut, are the telephones. Disruption ensues which not only affects productivity and customer service, but also affects the bottom line. A cloud-based Hosted PBX can prevent this happening as your communications infrastructure is protected in a hosted environment.
Hosted Telephony Partner
X.COMM works with Cisco to provide a range of Hosted PBX solutions.
Optimise your business communications, contact our sales team now and enquire how you can start enjoying the remarkable voice quality of X.COMM’s feature-rich, business-grade Hosted Telephony solutions. Take advantage of significant cost savings and additional benefits through improved efficiencies and enhanced customer service to achieve a positive impact on bottom line business profitability.
X.COMM’s hosted PBX delivers excellent & reliable voice quality and full PBX functionality as well as savings on telecoms infrastructure costs
- Extremely competitive pricing for business-grade hosted telephony services which could be installed within 5 days
- All the functionality of a proprietary phone system such as call recording, hunt groups and call attendant but without the drain on IT resources.
- Additionally, make mobiles an extension of your hosted system with X.COMM Mobile
Take advantage of significant cost savings and additional benefits through improved efficiencies and enhanced customer service to achieve a positive impact on bottom line business profitability.